- This looks like a job for... occupied.
- — Clark unsuccessfully trying to change into his costume in a bathroom
Clark Oppenheimer is a character on the animated television series The Tick.
Oppenheimer appears to be an ordinary customer in Ben's Diner, trying to shed his civilian clothing in the bathroom, which is currently occupied. He later tries to convince a woman to let him use the phone booth she's using, but she slams the door in his face. He also appears as a subplot in the video game, and is invincible until the player grabs an ingot of Ottercreekite (a Kryptonite parody).
- He is a parody of the DC character Superman.
- His name is never given in the series, but in Ben Edlund's comic book, which he had a more prominent role in.
- In the comic, his secret identity is the Caped Wonder, his real name is Ka-Ro, and he works at the Weekly World Planet (in issue 2 of the comic, Tick is hired as the crossword puzzle writer, and makes his life miserable).